Aerial Design and Build is an award winning, women owned boutique construction firm in operation since 2006.
We strive to make the GENERAL CONSTRUCTION process a pleasant experience by starting with intense preliminary planning to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. The entire construction process is managed closely to successfully build the client’s establishment and have it operational by all necessary authorities.
Aerial’s DESIGN & BUILD expertise brings value to the project by providing creative and innovative design solutions to address our client’s wants and needs. Our talented team has experience designing hospitality, residential, commercial, retail and public spaces.
Our specific PROJECT MANAGEMENT services designed for the Restaurant and Hospitality industry include but are not limited to:
• Preliminary planning through to the permitting phase.
• Collaborating with professionals such as legal, restaurant business managers, engineers and specialty vendors (kitchen equipment, AV/POS/security systems).
• Identifying and maintaining NYC Code and ADA issues to help ensure inspection approvals.
• Collaborating with NYC DOB, DOH, FDNY , ConEd (Gas/Electric) and other public agencies with final inspections.
Aerial Design and Build is a member of the New York City Hospitality Group, U.S. Green Building Council since 2011 and is proudly certified as a “Women Owned” business.
Please visit our website www.aerialdesignandbuild.com for our expanded portfolio, team bios, and general information. References available upon request.
Service Offerings for SafeEats Members:
1. Sidewalk and street seating temporary platform design and construction.
2. DOB, DOH and FDNY violations review and mitigation
3. Construction and Design services of existing and future programs.
SafeEats Preferred Rate and Offering:
All SafeEats members will receive special client preferential pricing on our construction and design services. Additional free assessment and consultation to meet the requirements of your establishment.
Contact: Kash Singh at 917-294-6460 or 212-888-1880.